Series TAR – Reversible agricultural mulchers
Available in 7 versions: TAR 120 / 130 / 140 / 150 / 160 / 180 / 200
- Replaceable anti-wear slide adjustable to three positions to vary the cutting height.
- Three-point hitch cat. I e in cat. II
- Front protection with steel strips. Rear support roller with height-adjustable roller scraper.
- Rotor can be equipped with knives for greater shredding capacity and lower power requirement. Rotor that can be equipped with hammers to safely deal with branches and shrubs up to 60mm in diameter.
- Triple knife.
- Attack with lateral translation of 330mm The translation is manual with stop on 6 different positions.
- The rear idle roller can be configured in 6 distinct positions, which allow the volume and geometry of the case to be varied. There are three height positions away from the rotor (to increase the cutting volume) and three height positions near the rotor (to decrease the cutting volume), this allows you to configure the machine according to the amount of material to be cut (and therefore of the required power) and of the size you want to obtain.
- Possibility of rotating the hitch to mount the machine at the rear or at the front if the tractor is equipped with front lift and PTO.
- Transmission made with gear box and belts, possibility of inverting the pulleys for operation at 540 rpm or 1000 rpm.
- Hydraulic translation with hydraulic cylinder.