Series TAP-R – Agricultural reversible heavy duty mulchers
Available in 5 versions: TAP-R 160 / 180 / 200 / 220 / 240
- Replaceable anti-wear slide adjustable to four positions to vary the cutting height.
- 3 points bow made in welded carpentry, able to support all the stresses of a heavy series mulcher. 3 points hitch in cat.II and cat.III.
- Front protection with steel strips. Rear support roller with height-adjustable roller scraper.
- Hammer, triple knife.
- Hitch with 465mm side shift. The translation is manual with stop on 6 different positions.
- The rear idle roller can be configured in 6 distinct positions, which allow the volume and geometry of the case to be varied. There are three height positions away from the rotor (to increase the cutting volume) and three height positions near the rotor (to decrease the cutting volume), this allows you to configure the machine according to the amount of material to be cut (and therefore of the required power) and of the size you want to obtain.
- Possibility of rotating the hitch to mount the machine at the rear or at the front if the tractor is equipped with front lift and PTO.
- Transmission made with gear box and belts, possibility of inverting the pulleys for operation at 540 rpm or 1000 rpm.
- Hydraulic translation with hydraulic cylinder.