Series DMM – Hydraulic mulchers for skid-steer loaders
Available in 4 versions: DMM12 – DMM130 – DMM140 – DMM160
- Replaceable anti-wear skid adjustable in three positions to vary the height of the cut.
- Oscillating attachment system with pins mounted on slots to accommodate uneven ground.
- Standard 3 mt hydraulic hoses.
- Standard with coupling for skid-steer.
- Hydraulic piston motor in the upper position. Final belt transmission, indispensable for applications where the transmitted powers begin to become consistent, acts as an elastic joint, preserving both the motor and the rotor from unexpected stresses.
- 330mm side translation.
- The translation is manual with stop on 6 different positions.
- Rotor that can be equipped with knives for greater shredding capacity and less power requirement. Rotor that can be equipped with hammers to safely tackle branches and shrubs up to 60mm in diameter.
- Triple knife • Hammer
- Front protection with steel flaps. Rear roller scraper adjustable in height and reversible.
- he rear roller can be configured in 6 positions distinct, which allow you to vary the volume and geometry of the case. There are three far height positions available from the rotor (to increase the cutting volume) and three positions in height near the rotor (to decrease the cutting volume), this allows you to configure the machine in operation the amount of material to be cut (and therefore the power required) and the size to be obtained.
- Available as an option: set of hoses with customized lengths.
- Standard with coupling for skid-steer, optional: custom coupling.
- The translation is manual on 6 different positions. Available as an option: hydraulic translation with hydraulic cylinder. Available as optional 6-way valve electrically controlled if you do not have a free auxiliary system.