Series DML – Hydraulic mulchers for skid-steer loaders
Available in 3 versions: DML160 – DML190 – DML220
- Motor with anti- cavitation and shockproof valve to preserve the motor and operating machine during running stops.
- Double bottom case to increase strength and optimize the cutting volume.
- Front protection with chains.
- Standard with 3 mt hydraulic hoses.
- Hydraulic motor with gears as standard in the upper position, protected by a casing in the event of impact and mounted on an extension with bearings to avoid premature wear. Final belt transmission, essential for applications where the transmitted power begins to become consistent, has the function of an elastic joint, preserving both the motor and the rotor from unexpected stresses.
- Rotor that can be equipped with knives for greater shredding capacity and less power requirement. Rotor that can be equipped with hammers to safely tackle branches and shrubs up to 60mm in diameter.
- Oscillating attachment system with slotted pins, simplified compared to the DM series to contain weight, allows you to easily overcome and accommodate uneven ground.
- Rear protection with support roller adjustable in three positions with rubber protection strip.
- Triple knife • Hammer
- Standard with coupling for skid-steer.
- Standard with 3 mt hydraulic hoses. Available as an option: set of tubes with customized lengths.
- Piston motor.
- Standard with coupling for skid-steer. Optional: custom coupling.