Series DM – Hydraulic mulchers for skid-steer loaders
Available in 3 versions: DM160 – DM190 – DM220
- Motor with anti-cavitation and shockproof valve to preserve the motor and operating machine during running stops.
- Double bottom case to increase strength and optimize the cutting volume.
- Front protection with chains.
- Standard with 3 mt hydraulic hoses.
- As standard with standard skid steer attachment.
- Hydraulic gear motor as standard (with the possibility of piston engine optional ) protected from the casing in the event of collisions and mounted on extension with bearings to avoid premature wear. Transmission belt, essential for applications where the powers transmitted begin to become consistent, it has the function of elastic joint preserving both the motor and the rotor from unexpected stresses.
- Rotor that can be equipped with knives for greater shredding capacity and less power requirement. Rotor that can be equipped with hammers to safely tackle branches and shrubs up to 60mm in diameter.
- Hitch with hydraulic translation as standard, translation width 600mm.
- Rear protection with support roller adjustable on three positions and rubber protection strip.
- Triple knife • Hammer
- Oscillating attachment system on arms to easily overcome and accommodate uneven ground. Upper arm attachment slotted.
- Standard with 3 mt hydraulic hoses. Available as an option: set of tubes with customized lengths.
- Standard skid steer attachment, available as an option: customized attachment.
- Piston motor.
- Hitch with hydraulic translation as standard, translation width 600mm. Available as an option: electrically controlled six-way valve if you do not have a double auxiliary system.
- Hitch with rotation, introduces additional safety against bumps and depressions, allowing, in addition to the guaranteed translation from the standard arms, the rotation of the machine with respect to the skid steer.