Series TF – Forestry hydraulic mulchers with fixed teeth for skid-steer
Available 3 versions: TF160 – TF180 – TF200
- Pressure gauge to constantly monitor pressure peaks.
- Double bottom case for increase robustness and optimize the volume of cut.
- Interchangeable fixed teeth forestry rotor designed to cope to the heaviest jobs.
- Back protection with chains.
- Standard with 3 mt hydraulic hoses.
- Plus replaceable tool with cutting edge in widia.
- Standard replaceable tool with cutting edge in widia.
- Replaceable tool with double pointed and cutting edge in widia.
- Replaceable anti-wear skids with generous dimensions.
- Blast chiller arch as standard to prevent branches and shrubs cut by the machine fall on the skid steer.
- Standard with skid steer attachment.
- Hydraulic piston motor inside the machine, assembled on extension with bearings to avoid premature wear. Final belt drive essential for applications where the powers transmitted become important, has the function of elastic joint preserving both the motor and the rotor from unexpected stresses.
- Engine with anti-cavitation valve to preserve engine and excavator during stops.
- Hydraulically adjustable front protection hatch. Electrically controlled 6-way valve as standard if there is no double auxiliary system.
- Standard with 3 m hydraulic hoses. Available as an option: set of hoses with customized lengths.
- Standard with coupling for skid- steer, optional: custom coupling.
- Available as an option: reducer of cutting depth that allows the rotor to maintain a constant number of revolutions and to preserve the life of the tool.