FFH SERIES – Hydraulic Mulcher with fixed tooth for excavators from 14 to 25 Ton
Available in 2 versions: FFH110 – FFH140
- Fluidbox for complete and safe management of the engine with maximum anti- cavitation valve
- Rear protection with double series of chains.
- Replaceable wear- resistant support skids with large surface in contact with the ground.
- Generously thick case to increase robustness and optimize cutting volume. Internal Hardox lining.
- Standard replaceable tool with cutting edge in widia.
- Plus replaceable tool with cutting edge in widia.
- Variable displacement piston engine for correct torque delivery based on power demand. When the workload becomes intense, the hydraulic control system increases the displacement and consequently the torque, avoiding work interruptions to make the rotor regain revolutions. Motor protected by the frame and mounted on an extension with bearings. Final drive belt of suitable size.
- Forestry rotor with interchangeable fixed teeth designed to cope with the toughest jobs.
- Front protection with hydraulically adjustable door.
- Standard with 3 mt hydraulic hoses. Optionally available: set of tubes with customized lengths.
- Available as an option: standard attachment and pins with customized sizes.
- Front protection with hydraulically adjustable door. Available as optional: solenoid valve to control the jack with the main line.