FL210 – Hydraulic Mulcher with retractable hammers for excavators from 18 to 25 Ton
- Fluidbox for complete and safe management of the engine, equipped with an anti-cavitation valve and a relief valve, the machine comes standard with a third drainage pipe.
- Rear protection with chains.
- Case made of thick sheet metal, with double bottom, with Hardox internal coat and upper reinforcements in the engine compartment.
- Piston motor in the upper position and inside the machine to protect it from impacts and debris. Motor extension on bearings to avoid premature wear. Belt transmission with 1: 1 ratio to maximize the transmitted power, it acts as an elastic coupling, preserving both the motor and the rotor from unexpected stresses.
- Predisposition of pin holes for customized positioning of the saddle in 4 positions. Modular upper covers that do not need to be replaced when the saddle position changes.
- Replaceable wear-resistant slide with large support surface.
- Particular open configuration of the rotor, with retractable hammers to reduce weight and inertia. The club supports are lightened and shaped to minimize impacts with stones and unexpected objects.
- Standard with 3 mt hydraulic hoses. Optionally available: set of tubes with customized lengths.
- Available as an option: standard attachment and pins with customized sizes.
- Front protection with hydraulically adjustable door, solenoid valve available (optional) to control the jack with the main line.