Series F – Hydraulic Mulchers with retractable hammers for excavators from 8 to 20 Ton
Available in 2 versions: F100 – F130
- Engine with anti-cavitation valve to preserve engine and excavator during stops.
- Predisposition of holes on the upper part of the machine, which allow the personalized positioning of the saddle along the top.
- Back protection with replaceable wear- resistant chains and skids.
- Double bottom case to increase strength and optimize the cutting volume. Wear-resistant inner lining in Hardox.
- Symmetrical reservable hammer.
- Piston engine protected by a casing (in the case of shocks) and mounted on extension with bearings to avoid a premature wear. Belt drive essential for applications where the powers transmitted begin to become consistent, has the function of elastic joint preserving both the motor and the rotor from unexpected stresses.
- Closed rotor with retractable hammers, designed to be robust and versatile in all uses.
- Front protection with chains, adjustable to 4 positions for easy maintenance.
- Standard with 3 mt hydraulic hoses. Optionally available: set of hoses with customized lengths.
- Available as an option: standard attachment and pins with customized measurements.