Serie FF – Hydraulic Mulchers for excavators from 6 to 12 Ton
Available in 2 versions: FF80 – FF100
- Fluidbox for one complete and safe engine management with relief valve, anti-cavitation system e flow regulation for set the number of revolutions of the rotor.
- Double bottom case for increase robustness and optimize the volume of cut, with lining Hardox interior.
- Predisposition of holes for customize the location of the attack.
- Top drilling to customize the position of the attachment.
- Standard replaceable tool with cutting edge in widia.
- Plus replaceable tool with cutting edge in widia.
- Piston motor driven on extension with bearings to avoid premature wear of the engine with casing for the impact protection. Belt drive, essential for applications where the powers transmitted begin to become consistent, has the function of an elastic joint preserving both the motor that the rotor from unexpected impacts.
- Fixed tooth rotor with interchangeable tools designed for heavy jobs.
- Hydraulically operated front protection. Adjustable rear protection with chains.
- Standard with 3 m hydraulic hoses. Optionally available: set of hoses with customized lengths.
- Available as an option: standard attachment and pins with customized measurements.
Reducer of cutting depth that allows the rotor to keep a constant number revolutions and to preserve tool life.