FFH130 – Hydraulic Mulcher with fixed teeth for excavators from 12 to 18 Ton
- Anti-cavitation valve to avoid damage to the hydraulic during stopping system.
- Replaceable wear- resistant support skids with large surface in contact with the ground.
- Back protection with chains.
- Generously thick case to increase the robustness and optimize the cutting volume. Internal lining in Hardox.
- Standard replaceable tool with cutting edge in widia.
- Plus replaceable tool with cutting edge in widia.
- Replaceable tool with double pointed and cutting edge in widia.
- Piston engine in the upper position and inside the machine to protect from bumps and debris. Motor extension on bearings to avoid premature wear. Transmission belt final with 1: 1 ratio to maximize power transmitted, has the function of an elastic joint preserving both the motor that the rotor from unexpected stresses.
- Forestry rotor with interchangeable fixed teeth designed for heavy jobs.
- Standard with 3 mt hydraulic hoses. Optionally available: set of hoses with customized lengths.
- Available as an option: standard attachment and pins with customized measurements.
- Hydraulically operated front protection. Available as optional: solenoid valve to control the jack with the main line.