T Series – Hydraulic multifunctional augers for excavators from 1,5 to 8 Ton
Available in 3 versions: T15 – T20 – T50
- Standard tip with length of 1 mt, available in 8 cuts: diameter 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500.
- Rock tip with length of 1mt, available in 8 cuts: diameter 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500.
- Stump Cutter Tip, available in 3 cuts: diameter 200, 300, 400.
- Conical tip available wood splitter with hexagon 50 mm.
- Traction with reduced motor group, inside the frame and protected from bumps or blows.
- Upper attachment characterized by double joint mounted on bushings self-lubricating with possibility to block the rotations by screws.
- 1mt extension with or without propeller, propeller diameter available in 8 measures : 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500.
- Leaving the double joint free, the auger allows to maintain perpendicularity with the ground, avoiding complicated manoeuvrers arm positioning, useful in applications with standard tip and tip rock.
- In the case of a conical wood splitter tip and of stump grinder, the blocks of the rotation on the two pins to direct in
way precisely the tip and put pressure on wood without the auger undergoing any movement spontaneous. Also, for special jobs where it is necessary to use the auger with unusual angles, three were introduced positions for the upper joint to tilt forward or backward the auger assembly by approx 25 degrees.
- Standard Tip available as an option: hexagon of 70mm instead of 50mm standard (only for T50).
- Rock tip available as an option: fixing hexagon increased by 70mm instead of the standard 50mm (only for T50).
- Stump cutter bit available as optional: hexagon of fixing increased by 70mm instead of 50mm standard (only for T50).
- Conical wood splitter tip available as optional: oversized by 70mm (only for T50). Available in
4 diameters: 140, 170, 200 and 250 mm.
- Standard attachment and pins with customized measurements.
- Available as an option: 1 pin attachment with customized measures.
- 1mt extension with or without propeller, propeller diameter available as an option: hexagonal of 70mm instead of the standard 50mm (only for T50).