Series D – Hydraulic Mulchers for excavators from 6 to 15 Ton
Available in 3 versions: D110 – D130 – D160
- Predisposition of holes for positioning the attachment along the entire machine.
- Fluidbox for complete and safe engine management, with shockproof maximum valve, anti-cavitation system and flow regulation to set the rotor speed correctly.
- Replaceable wear-resistant skids.
- Double bottom case to increase strength and optimize the cutting volume.
- Triple knife • Hammer
- Motor mounted on extension with bearings to avoid premature wear of the motor, in rear position
to reduce the overall height of the machine and with casing for protection from impacts. Final transmission of the belt, essential for applications where the transmitted power begins to become consistent, has the function of an elastic joint, preserving both the motor and the rotor from unexpected stresses.
- The machine comes standard in a two-pipe configuration, the fluid box will manage the flow of oil from the engine drain. In the event that the back pressure at the outlet is greater than 8 bar, it is possible to provide the 3rd three-blade drainage pipe.
- Rotor that can be equipped with three-blade knives for greater shredding capacity and less power requirement. Rotor that can be equipped with hammers to safely tackle branches and shrubs up to 75 mm.
- Rear support roller adjustable in 3 positions for cutting height adjustment. Rear protection strip in wear- resistant rubber.
- Front protection with chains, adjustable in two positions for easy maintenance.
- Standard with 2 mt hydraulic hoses. Optionally available: set of tubes with customized lengths.
- Available as an option: standard attachment and pins with customized sizes.
- Optional dedicated oscillating saddle available.