Series B – Hydraulic Mulchers for excavators from 3 to 5 Ton
Available in 2 versions: B80 – B100
- Direct transmission with motor inside the machine, protected from bumps and collisions. Standard with high pressure oil seal.
- Fluidbox for complete and safe management of the motor, with relief valve, anti-cavitation system and flow regulation to correctly set the rotor speed.
- Standard self-leveling support that allows the equipment to oscillate to accommodate the unevenness of the ground.
- Replaceable wear-resistant skids.
- Double bottom case to increase strength and optimize the cutting volume.
- Standard in a two-pipe configuration, the fluidbox will manage the flow of oil from the engine drain. If the back pressure at the discharge is greater than 8 bar, it is possible to provide the third drainage pipe for the discharge into the tank.
- Rotor that can be equipped with three-blade knives for greater shredding capacity and less power requirement.
- Rotor that can be equipped with hammers to tackle branches and shrubs up to 50 mm in diameter.
- Standard with removable chain front cover for easy maintenance.
- Rear roller and wear strip.
- Rear support roller adjustable in 3 positions for cutting height adjustment.
- Predisposition of holes on the upper part of the machine, which allow the personalized positioning of the saddle of the attachment on 7 positions.
- Triple knife – Hammer
- Standard with 2 mt hydraulic hoses, available as an optional set of hoses with customized lengths.
- Replaceable rear roller and wear strip with rear chain protection (optional). Useful in the case of cutting in both directions of travel, designed to be installed as standard without modifications to the machine.
- Available as an option: standard attachment and pins with customized sizes.