Series A – Hydraulic Mulchers for excavators from 1,5 to 5 Ton
Available in 3 versions: A60 – A80 – A100
- Direct transmission with motor inside the machine protected from bumps and collisions. Standard with high pressure oil seal.
- Fluidbox for complete and safe management of the engine, with shockproof relief valve, anti-cavitation system and flow regulation to correctly set the rotor speed.
- Standard self-leveling support that allows the equipment to oscillate to accommodate the unevenness of the ground, protecting it from shocks.
- The machine comes standard in a two-pipe configuration, the fluid box will manage the flow of oil from the engine drain. If the back pressure at the discharge is greater than 8 bar, it is possible to provide the third drainage pipe for direct discharge from the tank.
- Rotor that can be equipped with knives for greater shredding capacity and less power requirement. Two- blade knife set for A60-A80. Three-blade knife set for A100. Rotor that can be equipped with hammers to safely tackle shrubs up to 35mm in diameter.
- Rear support roller adjustable in three positions to adjust the cutting height.
- Rear roller and wear strip.
- Front protection with chains. Rear protection with wear-resistant rubber strip.
- A60 – A80: Double knife • Light hammer
- A100: Triple knife • Hammer
- Available as an option: standard attachment and pins with customized sizes.
- Standard with 1.6 mt hydraulic hoses. Available as an option: set of tubes with customized lengths.
- Rear protection with chains.