FL90 – FL100 – Hydraulic Mulcher with retractable hammers for excavators from 5 to 9 Ton
Available in 2 versions: FL90 – FL100
- Fluidbox for complete and safe management of the motor, with relief valve, anti-cavitation system and flow regulation to correctly set the rotor speed.
- Predisposition of holes on the upper part of the machine, which allow the personalized positioning of the saddle along the top.
- Rear protection with replaceable wear- resistant chains and skids.
- Double-bottom case in hardox to increase strength and optimize the cutting volume.
- Reversible symmetrical hammer.
- Piston motor with external drain as standard, protected by casing in case of impacts, supported on extension with bearings to avoid a premature wear. Belt drive, essential for applications where the powers transmitted begin to become consistent, has the function of elastic joint preserving both motor which rotor from unexpected shocks.
- Rotor with retractable hammers, in open configuration, for weight reduction and greater cutting efficiency. The hammer supports help to generate greater swirl inside the case, favoring the recirculation of material and greater shredding.
- Front protection with chains, adjustable to 4 positions for easy maintenance.
- Available as an option: standard attachment and pins with customized sizes.
- Standard with 3 m hydraulic hoses. Optionally available: set of tubes with customized lengths.
- Available as optional: hydraulically operated adjustable front protection.