FL130 – FL160 – Hydraulic Brushcutters with retractable hammers for excavators from 5 to 18 Ton
FL130 – FL160
- Piston engine with anti- cavitation valve to preserve engine and excavator during stops.
- Predisposition of holes on the upper part of the machine, which allow the personalized positioning of the saddle along the upper part.
- Rear protection with chains.
- Double bottom case with hardox coating to increase strength and optimize cutting volume.
- Piston motor with external drainage in the rear position to reduce the overall height of the machine, protected by a casing in the event of impact and mounted on an extension with bearings to prevent premature wear. Belt transmission, indispensable for applications where the transmitted power begins to become consistent, has the function of an elastic coupling, preserving both the motor and the rotor from unexpected stresses.
- Rotor with retractable hammers, with larger diameter and greater strength than FL100. Open configuration for weight reduction and greater cutting efficiency, the hammer supports help to generate more swirl inside the case, favoring the recirculation of material and greater shredding.
- Front protection with chains, adjustable to 4 positions for easy maintenance.
- Available as an option: standard attachment and pins with customized sizes.
- Standard with 3 mt hydraulic hoses. Optionally available: set of tubes with customized lengths.