Series C – Hydraulic Mulchers for excavators from 4 to 8 Ton
Available in 2 versions: C90 – C110
- Fluidbox for complete and safe management of the engine with shockproof relief valve, anti-cavitation system and flow regulation to correctly set the rotor speed.
- Predisposition of holes on the upper part of the machine that allow customized positioning of the saddle for 6 positions of the model C90 and 8 positions for model C110.
- Standard self-leveling support that allows the equipment to oscillate to accommodate the unevenness of the ground.
- Replaceable wear-resistant skids.
- Double bottom case to increase strength and optimize the cutting volume.
- Motor mounted on a support with bearings to avoid premature wear of the motor, in the rear position to reduce the overall height of the machine and with casing for protection from impacts. Belt transmission, indispensable for applications where the transmitted power begins to become consistent, has the function of an elastic coupling, preserving both the motor and the rotor from unexpected stresses.
- Rotor that can be equipped with three-blade knives for greater shredding capacity and less power requirement. Rotor that can be equipped with hammers to safely tackle branches and shrubs up to 60 mm in diameter.
- Rear protection with three-position adjustable support roller for cutting height adjustment. Rear protection strip in wear-resistant rubber.
- The machine comes standard in a two configuration pipes, the fluidbox will manage the flow of oil from the engine drain. In the case of the back pressure at the discharge is greater than 8 bar, it is possible to provide the third drainage pipe for direct discharge into the tank.
- Front protection with chains adjustable in three positions for easy maintenance.
- Triple knife – Hammer
- Standard with 2 mt hydraulic hoses. Available as an option: set of tubes with customized lengths.
- Available as an option: standard attachment and pins with customized sizes.